Carousels & Buttons: New in Tangowork v3
Image carousels. As demonstrated in the above video, you can now display your messages in horizontal scrollable carousel cards.
Buttons. Buttons are now optional throughout Tangowork (see above video). Display lists of options as buttons; click a button to view the next page of options; or click a “Next” button to page through messages, one after another.
Images in messages. Images in messages are now sent as images instead of links, as demonstrated in the above video.
Messenger enhancements. You can now make a button- and menu-driven chatbot, with no text input at all. This greatly speeds development and launch, as it eliminates unexpected or ambiguous user input. (This is a new Messenger-only feature.)
Support for typed-out numbers. When you’re entering a number to pick from a list of options, now you can enter “one” instead of 1, “two” instead of 2, and so on. This is especially useful when speaking (rather than typing) to the chatbot, as voice transcribers often write out small numbers in long form.
Web management console
Speed enhancements for 1000+ people. We’ve adjusted the way we render massive datatables so they’re nice and quick, even if you have thousands of records.
Web management console
Jumping cursor. When editing long messages, the cursor would suddenly and inexplicably jump to the end of the message. We stopped the jumping.
Blank screen on logon. Some users saw a blank screen after logging on. Reloading fixed it, but now it just works — no reloading necessary.
- Import images from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox
- Search web for royalty-free images and import
- Automatically crop and resize images
- Use image carousels in Broadcasts
- Use buttons in Broadcasts
- Version 22: Excel import/export
- Version 21: Easy entity editing
- Version 20: Custom buttons in messages
- Version 19: Custom integrations
- Version 18: Confidence thresholds
- Version 17: Minor changes
- Version 16: Annotate transcripts with notes
- Version 15: Direct language model training
- Version 14: Chatbot analytics
- Version 13: Features for when the chatbot doesn't know
- Version 12: Chatbots for Sharepoint, easier content management
- Version 11: Messages with multiple intents
- Version 10: Skype for Business improvements
- Version 9: Transcripts, Subscribe, Test Broadcasts
- Version 8: Better date support, broadcasts for public bots
- Version 7: New search technology
- Version 6: Intent management & embedded web chat
- Version 5: Enhanced management console
- Version 4: Skype for Business, image management
- Version 3: Carousels & buttons
- Version 2: More preferences
- Version 1: Content management, broadcasts and language processing
Summer Chatbot Webinar Series
In July, August and September, sign up for 3 free webinars that explore 3 types of chatbots: Intranet Chatbots, Event Chatbots, and HR Chatbots.