Skype for Business, Image Management: Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v4
Web management console
Search web for royalty-free images. If you don’t have the perfect image, no problem — you can search the web for royalty-free images within the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator. When you find one you like, it automatically crops, resizes and inserts it.
Import images from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox and Google Drive. If your organization has great photos on Facebook or Instagram, no problem — you can browse and select them within the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator. Similarly, if you have a folder full of images in Dropbox or Google Drive, you can access them directly from the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator.
Inline image editing. Before completing your image upload, you can manually crop your image. You can also apply effects, such as sepia or monochrome.
Intelligent facial cropping. The Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator automatically detects faces in photos and keeps them in them in the middle of the frame. No more cut-off heads.
Support for Skype for Business. The Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator now fully supports Skype for Business (formerly Lync).
- Version 22: Excel import/export
- Version 21: Easy entity editing
- Version 20: Custom buttons in messages
- Version 19: Custom integrations
- Version 18: Confidence thresholds
- Version 17: Minor changes
- Version 16: Annotate transcripts with notes
- Version 15: Direct language model training
- Version 14: Chatbot analytics
- Version 13: Features for when the chatbot doesn't know
- Version 12: Chatbots for Sharepoint, easier content management
- Version 11: Messages with multiple intents
- Version 10: Skype for Business improvements
- Version 9: Transcripts, Subscribe, Test Broadcasts
- Version 8: Better date support, broadcasts for public bots
- Version 7: New search technology
- Version 6: Intent management & embedded web chat
- Version 5: Enhanced management console
- Version 4: Skype for Business, image management
- Version 3: Carousels & buttons
- Version 2: More preferences
- Version 1: Content management, broadcasts and language processing
Summer Chatbot Webinar Series
In July, August and September, sign up for 3 free webinars that explore 3 types of chatbots: Intranet Chatbots, Event Chatbots, and HR Chatbots.