Intent Management & Embedded Web Chat: Tangowork v6
Two key changes in version 6 help you build and iterate on your bot faster than ever before.
First is intent management: now you can add and adjust your intents within the web management console. For example, in seconds you can switch message lists from Numbered List to Buttons to Cards, or you can change message sorting from Newest to Oldest to Random to Alphabetical.
Hand-in-hand with intent management is integrated web chat: in a single browser window, now you can make adjustments, and then try those adjustments in web chat to see the results.
What’s new: Web management console
- Matching and sorting—word matching, regular expressions, entities
- Message formatting—how to output and combine title, body and image
- Display of lists—buttons, carousels, numbered lists
Intents can be fully managed within the web management console.
Integrated web chat. A new web chat window lets you instantly try your changes from within the web management console.
Try your changes instantly using the embedded web chat.
Addresses table. See a sortable, filterable list of all users who have connected to the chatbot, whether or not they’ve authenticated.
See addresses and channel information for people who have interacted with your chatbot.
What’s new: Chatbot
Text extracts on cards. Cards can now display a text extract of the message.
- Version 13: Features for when the chatbot doesn't know
- Version 12: Chatbots for Sharepoint, easier content management
- Version 11: Messages with multiple intents
- Version 10: Skype for Business improvements
- Version 9: Transcripts, Subscribe, Test Broadcasts
- Version 8: Better date support, broadcasts for public bots
- Version 7: New search technology
- Version 6: Intent management & embedded web chat
- Version 5: Enhanced management console
- Version 4: Skype for Business, image management
- Version 3: Carousels & buttons
- Version 2: More preferences
- Version 1: Content management, broadcasts and language processing