New search technology: Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v7
The Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v7 adds powerful new search features that help you provide the right response to user input even when you’re dealing with incomplete, unexpected or misspelled information.
Typos & Word Stems
Multiple values per entity
If you don’t include important keywords in your entities, that’s okay — Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator can now do a full-text search of messages. For example, an utterance such as, “Are there any conference sessions about chatbots?” will find any mention of chatbots within the description of a conference session.
Finding the best result
The Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v7 adds new flexibility for matching entities that help you get the best result.
Let’s say your building has multiple wifi networks, and you want to help chatbot users find the right one. When it analyzes the utterance “show me 5G wifi networks on floor 3”, it extracts:
- intent = showWifi
- entity wifiType = 5G
- entity wifiLocation = floor 3
The new default behavior in the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v7 is to evaluate entities using an “EXPAND” query. This means it will first try to match 5G and floor 3, but if it can’t, it will expand the query to search on 5G or floor 3.
You can still use the entity comparison method “ALL”, which means you will only accept a perfect match. If there are no 5G networks on floor 3, you’ll get a “Sorry, I couldn’t find anything for that.” Finally, if you use the entity comparison method “ANY”, you’re telling the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator to find any wifi network that is 5G or is on floor 3.
“EXPAND” is often the best of both worlds, so that’s why it’s the new default in the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v7.
- Version 22: Excel import/export
- Version 21: Easy entity editing
- Version 20: Custom buttons in messages
- Version 19: Custom integrations
- Version 18: Confidence thresholds
- Version 17: Minor changes
- Version 16: Annotate transcripts with notes
- Version 15: Direct language model training
- Version 14: Chatbot analytics
- Version 13: Features for when the chatbot doesn't know
- Version 12: Chatbots for Sharepoint, easier content management
- Version 11: Messages with multiple intents
- Version 10: Skype for Business improvements
- Version 9: Transcripts, Subscribe, Test Broadcasts
- Version 8: Better date support, broadcasts for public bots
- Version 7: New search technology
- Version 6: Intent management & embedded web chat
- Version 5: Enhanced management console
- Version 4: Skype for Business, image management
- Version 3: Carousels & buttons
- Version 2: More preferences
- Version 1: Content management, broadcasts and language processing