Chatbots for Sharepoint: Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v12
The Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator v12 makes it easy to embed your chatbot in a SharePoint intranet.
With a few lines of code, you can embed your chatbot on your SharePoint site and even customize it to match your branding.
Custom styling for SharePoint chatbots
Your SharePoint chatbot can blend perfectly with the unique look and feel of your SharePoint page:
- Change colors & fonts
- Use a profile image
- Include a welcome message
Support for Skype Emojis
If your chatbot is deployed on Skype or Teams, you might be accustomed to using Skype emoji shortcuts like (y), (rofl) or (cool). These shortcuts were Microsoft-specific… until now! We’ve added a translation feature that turns Skype emoji shortcuts into the appropriate emoji in webchat.
Management Console overhaul
One of the toughest parts of managing a chatbot is visualizing your content. After months of experimentation, we’ve arrived at a new format for managing your information that combines intents and messages into a single “Content” screen. Watch the short screencast below.
Deeper LUIS Integration
Microsoft’s LUIS is the leader in natural language processing, and the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator fully leverages its capabilities. We’re gradually making LUIS integration completely invisible to administrators.
In version 12, intents created or deleted in the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator are automatically created or deleted in LUIS. In upcoming versions, all language training will take place in the Tangowork Chatbot Accelerator management console.
- Version 22: Excel import/export
- Version 21: Easy entity editing
- Version 20: Custom buttons in messages
- Version 19: Custom integrations
- Version 18: Confidence thresholds
- Version 17: Minor changes
- Version 16: Annotate transcripts with notes
- Version 15: Direct language model training
- Version 14: Chatbot analytics
- Version 13: Features for when the chatbot doesn't know
- Version 12: Chatbots for Sharepoint, easier content management
- Version 11: Messages with multiple intents
- Version 10: Skype for Business improvements
- Version 9: Transcripts, Subscribe, Test Broadcasts
- Version 8: Better date support, broadcasts for public bots
- Version 7: New search technology
- Version 6: Intent management & embedded web chat
- Version 5: Enhanced management console
- Version 4: Skype for Business, image management
- Version 3: Carousels & buttons
- Version 2: More preferences
- Version 1: Content management, broadcasts and language processing